Supporting Your Self-Care
I thank you for your continued support over the years. In the midst of all that has occurred, I feel deeply grateful that I can re-open again. I celebrate that protocols are present to keep us all safe and healthy. I feel honoured to be part of your self-care and I look forward to continuing to offer you a safe, nourishing spa experience.
FOR ALL OF MY CLIENTS. PLEASE READ THE LIST BELOW BEFORE REQUESTING AN APPOINTMENT:
- Visit Bodacious Living by appointment only. No drop-ins. Please call 250-754-1113 or book online for appointments.
- If you are feeling unwell in the days before your appointment or on the day of your appointment, please stay home. Notify me as soon as you can to cancel your appointment. If you arrive with any symptoms of illness, you will not be allowed to enter. Please read and follow this notice.
- Only one client at a time in the spa. No children, guests, friends, pets, or family members are permitted in the spa during your appointment.
- Reading materials, beverages, and snacks are no longer offered. You can bring your own beverage in a spill-proof bottle.
Right before your appointment:
- Park on Millstone Avenue in front of the entrance. Do not park in the old parking area on St. Andrews. There is room for two cars right in front of the spa on the grass if you’d like to be off the road. Park as close as you can to the large tree.
- Minimize items that you bring into the spa. Leave as much as you can in your car.
- Enter the spa at your appointment time. One person is allowed in at a time. If there is another car parked in front of the spa, wait for that client to exit before entering.
- Ensure you are wearing a mask. Please put on a mask before you enter!
- Please take off shoes upon entering the spa. There will be a pair of clean slippers to wear.
- Disinfect your hands using the supplied hand sanitizer.
- There is a waiting area with a chair for you to sit and wait with your belongings on your lap until the Treatment Room is ready.
- There will be a designated area in the Treatment Room for your clothes if you need to change for your treatment.
During your appointment:
- Please keep your mask on during your time in the Treatment Room. I will instruct you on when to remove it for facials or facial waxing.
- Minimize talking when distancing is not possible. Relax and enjoy the experience!
- Minimize touching surfaces other than where you are sitting or lying down. [I have removed unnecessary soft objects and will be disinfecting high touch surfaces between appointments.]
- Note that I cannot accommodate extra treatments or add-ons unless previously arranged.
After your appointment:
- Exit the treatment room to pay in the waiting area. [Debit machine will be disinfected after each use.]
- I ask you to refrain from getting products off the shelf. I will get you any products you need to support your homecare.
- Place slippers, mask, and/or robes and towels in the designated baskets. [I will be removing all linens and disinfecting surfaces after you leave.]
After 24 years in business, I look at Bodacious Living as a warm community where we are supporting each other on our paths of well-being. I thank you all; together we are creating a safe, healthy spa environment to enjoy.