25+ Years Experience | Best Boutique Spa on Vancouver Island
- Spa Policy
- Green and Alive for Spring
- Simple Dandelion Tea New Year Cleansing Drink
- Planting Seeds for the Year
- Earthing for Natural Detoxification and Stress Relief
- Daily Ritual for Self-Love & Appreciation
- Benefits of Dry Brushing
- Decluttering Your Mind
- Lemon Water for Daily Detox
- Lisa’s Green Smoothie
- Changing Perspective for A More Blissful Life
- Organic Nutty Salad and Easy Frittata
- Refreshing Flavoured Water
- Greens from Living Soils Farm in Cedar
- Take Note of New Buds and Reach Out
- Your Breath As Morning Medicine
- Daily Affirmation for April
- Breathe In May
- Honouring Our Mothers
- I am unstoppable
- How does your garden grow?
- Goddess Bliss Skincare for Deep Self-Care
- Avocado and Mango: A Recipe for Beautiful Skin
- Happy Canada Day!
- Summer is here!
- Rituals for Summertime
- Stay Hydrated
- Avocado Recipes from My Kitchen
- Your first instinct is usually right
- What are you grateful for?
- The Joy and Magic of the Garden
- What calls you to celebrate?
- Who is family to you?
- Reflections on Autumn Cleansing
- Asking for Help and Taking Care of Yourself
- Festivities: How Much is Too Much?
- Winter Flus and Blues
- Notice which doors close and which doors open with ease
- Celebrate Love Month!
- Bella Donna is Transforming
- Head to Toe Nourishment Special for February 2017
- Products to Support Spring Cleansing & Detox
- Spring Special
- Get in Tune with Raindrop Therapy
- March + April Newsletter
- Lavender Lover's Corner
- Lavender Hand & Foot Experience
- May & June Newsletter
- Gardeners Bath & Body Care from Tuscan Farm Gardens
- Why you need to drink mint tea
- Benefits of Japanese Mint Oil
- Face Forward Into Fall with The Facial Club
- Goddess Bliss Cleansers & Exfoliators
- Goddess Bliss Eye Care
- Goddess Bliss Moisturizers
- Goddess Bliss Serums
- Goddess Bliss Toners and Tonics
- Facial Care at Home Routine & Tips for Dry/Sensitive Skin
- September & October Newsletter
- Why Shop at my Boutique for Christmas?
- New Self Care Gift Boxes
- Spa Gift Certificates 2017 Gifts
- Self-Care Gifts: Herbal & Essential Oil Products
- Hathor Aphrodisia, Rose Geranium & Lovers Gift Box in my Lovers Corner
- Activating Your Presence: A Self-Care Ritual
- Preventative & Cleansing Products to Transition You Into Spring
- Summer Newsletter
- September & October Newsletter
- Celebrate Your Gorgeous Face!
- November & December Newsletter
- Blissful Shopping Saturdays 2018
- Spa Holiday Hours
- Connecting the Inner Work with Beauty: Ageless Beauty and the Power of Aging with Grace from the Inside Out
- February Check In and Cultivating Loving Presense
- Returning to Heart Space: 4 Qualities of the Heart Self-Care Ritual
- Self-Reflection Refresher for Spring
- Find Me on YouTube
- What Women Are Saying About Soul-Care
- Celebrating my Spa Anniversary with Champagne & Roses
- Sacred Temple with Lisa July 2019
- Sacred Temple with Lisa: September 2019
- September 2019 Newsletter
I highly recommend trying the Indian Head Massage after a stressful day or week. I arrived after a stressful day my mind was full of busyness and I felt exhausted, after my Indian Head massage treatment I felt relaxed and revitalized, my mind also felt calm, clear and peaceful, it was like my stress just melted away, I will definitely be back for this treatment.
After many treatments and time with Lisa over the past 25 years, I have come to appreciate her spirit, her warmth, and to trust her and her spa as a safe and inspiring center. Recently Lisa helped me see that a facial was nourishment for the skin and also a relaxing massage treatment for healthy radiant glowing skin.
I have been a client of Lisa’s since I was 12 years old. I feel very comfortable at her spa and trust her with my skincare spa services. Being a University student and on a budget I tend to use drug store products on my skin. I decided to invest in Goddess Bliss skincare; it’s been 3 months now. I have noticed many changes and benefits such as my skin feels more balanced, healthy, my dryness has diminished, my skin’s tone is more even I wear less make-up because my skin feels radiant. I now see the value of investing in quality skin care; I am committed to my new regime and love it. Thank you Lisa for your expertise and creating such an awesome skincare line!
Coming to Lisa for the past 8 years is an important part of my self-care, I look forward to seeing Lisa monthly as her waxing is the most gentle I have experienced. This is more than getting a service it’s become a friendship, someone I trust to share on a personal level. Her passion for personal growth has also inspired me to be part of her Sacred Circles for women. I’ve enjoyed this aspect of self-discovery and taking it to a deeper level in a safe setting with other likeminded women. I love taking time to awaken and acknowledge my inner Goddess strengths.
Being in my 50’s I noticed my skin starting to sag so it was now or never to get on this. I contacted Lisa ready to take better care of my skin and also make time for just me to receive some nurturing. Within a week after having my facial treatment and using Goddess Bliss skincare, I noticed big changes. It has been almost a year now, my skin lines have softened my tonicity has improved, my skin feels radiant and alive. Regular monthly massage and facial treatments are a big part of my self-care now, I feel fantastic, I am worth it! Thank you Lisa!
I love Lisa's monthly circle so much that it has become an essential part of my life - it is a ritual of sensual experience that encompasses aroma, words, song, meditation, movement, and self-expression. Lisa creates an atmosphere of magical beauty and peace that permeates her home; walking into her space is like stepping into a different dimension that we long for in our everyday lives. The sharing and connectedness amongst the group grows deeper with each circle and I leave feeling renewed and refreshed with a sense of joy and peace that filters into all aspects of my being. It grounds me back to my self and the core of goddess magic that resides within all of us but is forgotten in the daily stresses of living. I'm so grateful that I have this unique and beautiful experience to look forward to every month!