I have been inspired to share a heartfelt message to my Mom and I hope it may resonate with you too – whether you are a mother, connect with your mother or with other women with whom you are close.
My Mom… why she is so special!
- She gave me life, unconditional love and is always there for me in my life and my daughter’s
- She always made me feel like I am important in her life
- She always gave me the best she could; I never went without
- She taught me the value of working hard for what you want
- She taught me to always give my best in whatever I am doing and to take pride in whatever I do
- She taught me the value of family and spending time together especially around the dinner table
- She taught the joy of loving your family with food… yes I have Italian roots where cooking good food is a way of showing love to family
- She showed me how joyful it is to create in the kitchen
- She offered me opportunities she never had; wanting me to blossom and discover myself
- She wanted me to feel abundant and special; every moment of my growth from birthdays to graduations, I felt fussed over and special
- She always encouraged my creative side, even though it was something she never saw in herself
- She was always willing to help others; acts of service to help someone else is one of her most natural ways of being
- She knew how to create a home that felt cozy and warm
All the above has shaped me to be who I am today. I am ever so grateful! I love my family, being a mom, cooking, being creative in my home , kitchen , garden and work space, making my home cozy, I love to be of service and nurture others in my work and personal life and I am not afraid to work hard and always give my best.
This has transcended into my own mothering of my daughter. My desire was to offer her a loving environment so she could blossom into her best self, reach her fullest potential and enjoy discovering her personal bliss. It’s been such a joy to be a mom!
Thank you Mom for being you; your love and presence is valued by me and so many, and you still continue to touch others’ lives every day.
Blessings and love to all mothers on this special day; may the love they have given and continue to give unconditionally warm your heart today!