The summer sunshine is starting to wane as we approach the beginning of fall this month. For me, this time of year is ripe with abundance as we enjoy the bounty of the harvest in the garden and from our local farmers. It is also a time of year for reflection and the call back to the inner journey as we prepare for cooler months. This is the perfect time of year to reflect on the joys of summer and what you are looking forward to nourishing in the fall and winter. (Picture: about to enjoy an end of summer swim at Pipers Lagoon)
Fall is also great time to focus on revitalizing your skin after the season of skin dehydration and sun damage. I am here to help you love your face with my Signature Facial Special and a Featured Skincare Sale.
Read more in my September & October Newsletter
Find instant peace with the soothing aroma of lavender. I love growing lavender in the garden. I get to enjoy its pretty purple flowers every summer and dried lavender throughout the year. Lavender even repels mosquitoes and its healing herbal properties are beneficial for everyone. I am focusing on Lavender for self-care in May and June.
For the hands, enjoy the softening Tuscan Farm Gardens Lavender Polish, followed by steamy hot towels, and a soothing massage with Tuscan Farm Gardens Dolce Vita Bath & Body Oil, which features lavender and neroli essential oils.
For the feet, you will start with a Gehwol Herbal Bath (lavender, rosemary and mountain pine) to refresh and naturally deodorize your feet while softening the skin. Next, you will enjoy an invigorating Tuscan Farm Gardens Lavender Polish followed by hot towels. Finish your experience with a stress-relieving foot massage featuring the Tuscan Farm Gardens Dolce Vita Bath & Body Oil. Guaranteed relaxation for men and women!
Go home with a Tuscan Farm Gardens Olive Oil Lavender Soap or Dirty Harry Gardener’s Soap.
70 minutes, $110 includes complimentary gift. You can purchase this package as a Gift Certificate by calling 250-754-1113.
(This Experience can be done with Lemongrass Polish & Massage Oil as an alternative to lavender. Please let me know your preference when you book your appointment.)
The Products in this Spa Experience
Tuscan Farm Gardens Lavender Polish buffs away old skin and encourages new cell growth. Exfoliate, cleanse and moisturize all in one step! No artificial fragrances or harmful chemicals.
Tuscan Farm Gardens Dolce Vita Bath & Body Oil combines neroli and lavender essential oils. Both are known for their calming qualities and are great for relieving stress and tension, as well as promoting a restful sleep. Neroli is an exotic flower with sweet floral notes that mix well with lavender for a synergistic effect.
Gehwol Herbal Bath softens hard skin, combats rough and cracked skin, and treats foot perspiration and odour. Made with rosemary, mountain pine and lavender.
All lavender products are available on sale for 15% off until June 30th.
I am a lavender lover and I love sharing this powerful herbal! I grow lavender in my garden and use my own dried lavender in the Spa and at home. For my hand, foot and body care treatments, I use Tuscan Farm Gardens organic and natural lavender products like their phenomenal Lavender Body Polish, and Lavender and Neroli Body Oil.
Why I love lavender
The soothing aroma of lavender activates deep relaxation and mental calmness. Lavender is an excellent tonic for anxiety and stress. Keep a dried lavender sachet by your pillow or spray diluted lavender essential oil on your pillow to ensure a peaceful sleep. Lavender essential oil has natural anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, which are beneficial for your skin, and diffusing year-round. Dried lavender can be brewed into a comforting and soothing tea. Outside, plant lavender in pots on your deck or patio to repel mosquitoes. You can also apply diluted lavender essential oil on your skin for a natural insect repellent and mood booster.
Lavender Hand & Foot Experience + Free Gift available until June 30th
Integrate lavender into your daily life for stellar self-care! Enjoy my Lavender Hand & Foot Experience this month and the many Tuscan Farm Gardens Lavender Bath and Body products available at my Spa. Wonderful gifts for Mother’s Day!
Lavender calms the mind, eases stress and tension, and when used topically, is a natural anti-septic and anti-fungal. And, because it aids in the formation of scar tissue and the reduction of inflammation, it works quickly to heal wounds, cuts, burns and sunburns.
15% Off All Lavender Products until June 30th
Available at the Spa right now in my Lavender Lover’s Corner — Tuscan Farm Gardens Lavender Collection:
- Olive Oil Soap: No synthetic fragrances of harmful ingredients, this hand cut soap has a calming effect both to the mind when it is inhaled and to the skin when it is topically applied. It is also known to relieve, insomnia, rashes, and is extremely effective in treating burns.
- Body & Hand Wash: Enriched with organic infusions of calendula, yarrow, comfrey, aloe vera and the conditioning essential oil of lavender. Relaxing and soothing in bath and shower. For all skin types. No sodium laurel/laureth sulphates and no parabens.
- Body Lotion: A luxurious lavender body moisturizer rich in vitamins and antioxidants. This lotion softens and hydrates skin with the moisturizing power of avocado oil, grape seed oil, shea butter, beeswax and cocoa butter. For all skin types.
- Body Polish: Turn your bath or shower into a healthy spa experience. Gently buff away old skin and encourage new cell growth. Exfoliate, cleanse and moisturize all in one step!
- Body & Room Spray: This true lavender spray cleanses (NOT masks) the air and refreshes the body. Perfect for in the car, at your desk, in the home and especially nice on your pillow to help ease you into slumber.
- Soothing Organic Balm: Organic and wild-crafted! This is a richly textured balm that quickly soaks into the skin to soothe dry, irritated skin. Excellent as a cuticle cream, for sunburned skin and for dry patches. Enriched with organic herbs to heal and hydrate.
- Bath & Body Oil: Made with sweet almond oil in its purest form, this lavender oil nourishes and softens dry skin. Soothe the senses while restoring moisture to the skin. It is ideal for bath, after bath or massage.
- Dolce Vita Bath & Body Oil: Neroli and lavender are both known for their calming qualities and great for relieving stress and tension, as well as promoting a restful sleep. Neroli is an exotic flower with sweet floral notes that mix well with lavender for an intoxicating scent.
- Lavender & Rooibos Tea: Cherished for its detoxifying and immune-booster properties, this refreshing herbal drink is caffeine-free. Calming and restorative.
Spring is in the air and after our intense winter, I know I am looking forward to this season of renewal and rebirth. March and April are the perfect time of year to commit to your self-care when we have the momentum of nature to naturally move us forward in our lives.
It’s a transition season and much like we plant new seeds in the garden, it’s a great time to foster our own growth. Plant your seeds of dreams, desires and hopes this March and be sure to nurture those seeds, so you can see them blossom!
At the Spa, I love to mirror the energy of the season with energizing treatments and my go-to cleansing products. Even if you aren’t on on a cleanse, you can enjoy tremendous benefits from these self-care superstars.