I love the words and the image; I want to be this woman living her life with courage, trust and willingness to take risks!
“I am unstoppable!”
Just saying that phrase feels liberating; I am ready to leap forward and live my greatest dreams!
I invite you to rise above any worry, grab the umbrella handle and join this unstoppable woman in exploring and expressing your own brilliance!
I have been inspired to share a heartfelt message to my Mom and I hope it may resonate with you too – whether you are a mother, connect with your mother or with other women with whom you are close.
My Mom… why she is so special!
- She gave me life, unconditional love and is always there for me in my life and my daughter’s
- She always made me feel like I am important in her life
- She always gave me the best she could; I never went without
- She taught me the value of working hard for what you want
- She taught me to always give my best in whatever I am doing and to take pride in whatever I do
- She taught me the value of family and spending time together especially around the dinner table
- She taught the joy of loving your family with food… yes I have Italian roots where cooking good food is a way of showing love to family
- She showed me how joyful it is to create in the kitchen
- She offered me opportunities she never had; wanting me to blossom and discover myself
- She wanted me to feel abundant and special; every moment of my growth from birthdays to graduations, I felt fussed over and special
- She always encouraged my creative side, even though it was something she never saw in herself
- She was always willing to help others; acts of service to help someone else is one of her most natural ways of being
- She knew how to create a home that felt cozy and warm
All the above has shaped me to be who I am today. I am ever so grateful! I love my family, being a mom, cooking, being creative in my home , kitchen , garden and work space, making my home cozy, I love to be of service and nurture others in my work and personal life and I am not afraid to work hard and always give my best.
This has transcended into my own mothering of my daughter. My desire was to offer her a loving environment so she could blossom into her best self, reach her fullest potential and enjoy discovering her personal bliss. It’s been such a joy to be a mom!
Thank you Mom for being you; your love and presence is valued by me and so many, and you still continue to touch others’ lives every day.
Blessings and love to all mothers on this special day; may the love they have given and continue to give unconditionally warm your heart today!
Breathe in the beauty of May! We just said goodbye to April showers and now we leap into May flowers! I ask you to notice the flowers blossoming around you and tune into what is blossoming inside you. What dreams and desires are starting to come into fruition this spring?
Now is a time to celebrate new growth within and all around us.
I am loving the longer and sunny days. My garden is coming alive too. I just planted my lettuce, peas, chard and some pansies. This time of year awakens excitement in me as I am breathing in the beauty of May and all its potential. I hope it does for you too!
Looking forward to connecting with you more this May,
I absolutely love lavender and am blessed to be able to grow some in my garden. I get to enjoy its pretty purple flowers every summer and dried lavender throughout the year. Lavender even repels mosquitos, so this spring, consider planting some in pots to keep on your patio or deck.
The soothing aroma of lavender activates deep relaxation and mental calmness, as well as benefits your body in many ways. I love integrating lavender in my spa and around my home.
Lavender oil has natural antibacterial and antiviral properties, which makes it a good year-round essential oil to diffuse or apply diluted to your skin. Using lavender infused natural body care is another great way for you to enjoy its benefits. I particularly enjoy Tuscan Farm Garden’s Body & Room Spray to provide an instant sense of peace wherever I am.
In April, my Women’s Sacred Circle focused on the Goddess of Compassion. Her colour is lavender and we enjoyed lavender tea during our Sacred Circle to activate our self-compassion and foster a deep sense of well-being from within. Regularly drinking lavender tea offers many tangible benefits as well including improved digestion and sleep.
If you have not already, consider integrating lavender into your daily life.
Available at the spa right now: Tuscan Farm Gardens Lavender Olive Oil Soap, Body Polish, Bath & Body Oil, Body & Room Spray, Hand & Body Wash and Lavender Rooibos & Earl Grey Tea.
For more information about lavender:
Health Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil
What Are the Benefits of Lavender Tea?